Who are we?
A young, fast-growing AI and big data company, with an ambitious vision to simplify the world’s choices. Our clients are top-tier enterprises in the banking, e-commerce and travel spaces. They use our core AI-based choice engine maya.ai, to deliver personal digital experiences centered around taste. The maya.ai platform now touches over 125M customers globally. You’ll find Crayon Boxes in Chennai and Singapore. But you’ll find Crayons in every corner of the world. Especially where our client projects are – UAE, India, SE Asia and pretty soon the US.
Life in the Crayon Box is a little chaotic, largely dynamic and keeps us on our toes! Crayons are a diverse and passionate bunch. Challenges excite us. Our mission drives us. And good food, caffeine (for the most part) and youthful energy fuel us. Over the last year alone, Crayon has seen a growth rate of 3x, and we believe this is just the start.
We’re looking for young and young-at-heart professionals with a relentless drive to help Crayon double its growth. Leaders, doers, innovators, dreamers, implementers and eccentric visionaries, we have a place for you all.
Can you say “Yes, I have!” to the below?
- Expertise in data warehousing, relational database architectures (Oracle, SQL, DB2, Teradata), and big data storage and processing platforms required. (Hadoop, HBASE, Hive, Spark)
- Working knowledge of cloud-based deployments in AWS, Azure or GCP
- Technical know-how of at least one programming stack - ideally Java
Can you say “Yes, I will!” to the below?
- Design algorithms for product development and build analytics-based products
- Lead analytical projects and deliver value to customers
- Coordinate individual teams to fulfill client requirements and manage deliverables
- Communicate and present complex concepts to business audiences
- Manage and strategize business from an analytics point of view
- Travel to client locations when necessary
You’ll get brownie points for:
- An aptitude for analytical problem solving
- Comfortable working with Linux and Shell
- The ability to work effectively in a global team and thrive in a fast-paced, evolving tech startup environment